Friday, March 26, 2010

Reader Feedback / Input Needed

One thing that I have realized since starting this new blog is that I am quickly running out of ideas. Especially since I am trying to keep this non-partisan and focused on Christian ideas.

If you have any ideas, comments, or feedback, please let me know. Just believe the title of each bog post there is a place that you can click that says "x comments". Click there and you should get a comment block. You do not have to be a follower to leave a comment, but I love followers! (hint, hint!)

I am working on a few idea that my Dad has submitted to me, but they are pretty heavy concepts that require a bit of Bible Study and research. (figures my Dad would give me homework)

Take care guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.