Tuesday, April 27, 2010


"He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus" -Revelations 22:20

I was discussing recent events and politics with my Dad yesterday on the drive home from work, and this verse came across my mind. In this verse, the author, John, make this statement almost as a plea. At least that is the way that I read it.

You may have said something similar in recent days. I know that I have. Please come quickly Lord! What we need to remember is that while we are anxious for the return of Christ, we must remain vigilant and continue to stand up for what is right.

I don't have to tell you that this world is getting more wicked by the day. It is becoming increasingly vital that we shine the light of Jesus like a candle in world of darkness. We also need to support like-minded Brother and Sisters in Christ. Together we can and will make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.